We have a very large amount of financial products on the financial market, thanks to which we will borrow the money we need. That is why it is worth finding out which products can turn out to be very beneficial for us, and which unfortunately are not entirely.
Cash loans are currently the most popular financial products that are proposed by the banking sector. Although they are considered to be one of the most expensive compared to other loans offered by bank branches, at the same time we can talk about many advantages stemming from using their support.
- Advantages of cash loans
- we do not have to explain to anyone what we will spend the money on
- minimum formalities to be met (only creditworthiness and good credit history)
- the possibility of taking out a loan via the Internet
- the possibility of using convenient rankings and loan comparison websites, thanks to which we can search for the best option for ourselves
- Nominal interest rate depends on the interest rates of the National Bank of Poland. Thanks to which the costs of the liabilities are regulated from above
- large maximum loan amounts, up to 200,000 Golden
- long repayment period, up to 10 years
- the possibility of using a financial calculator, thanks to which we will successfully assess the monthly installment, as well as the total cost of the loan
- loans are available even within one business day from the moment the application is accepted
Of course, there is no question of an ideal product here. In addition, it should be taken into account that cash loans offered by individual banks may differ from each other in terms of conditions imposed on customers.
The most common weaknesses of cash loans include:
– charging additional fees, such as commission, margin, or preparation fee
– often, clients are obliged to take out compulsory insurance in the event of inability to pay their debts
– in some banks, promotional offers are directed only to clients who will use a particular service or set up a bank account
You already know more or less what is involved in taking a cash loan, and for what purpose you can spend the money borrowed. In fact, in this respect, we are dealing with a very large freedom, which is no longer guaranteed by other products offered by bank branches.
Granted without BIK, via the Internet, within 15 minutes – these are probably the most common advantages that we can follow when choosing a non-bank loan. But what is this financial product, and what can it provide us with?
Non-bank loans are granted by non-banking companies, which, in comparison to banks, are guided by a much greater freedom to charge fees, as well as by choosing whom the loan is entitled to, and to whom they send a negative answer.
The advantages of non-bank loans
- Certainly, non-banking loans, although treated by many people with a long distance, have many valuable advantages:
- Customers are often not checked in terms of their credit history, thanks to which they can count on loans, despite the failure to repay earlier obligations
- Customers do not have to submit any income certificates – it is a financial product ideal for people who have an unsettled financial situation
- non-bank loans are allocated even within a few minutes from the moment of submitting the application
- Many loan companies offer attractive conditions for new clients based on granting a free non-bank loan – the condition to take advantage of this promotion is the repayment of the obligation on time
- non-bank loans are granted via the Internet
- there is a possibility of borrowing small amounts, starting from 100 zlotys
Weaknesses of the loan
- Non-bank loans are much more expensive than cash loans
- Lack of payment of the obligation on time results in very large overdue costs, which may exceed by several times the borrowed capital
- A customer who does not have an account in the same bank as a loan company can take into account that the verification process as well as the time of waiting for a cash transfer can significantly increase, even up to several business days
- some loan companies check our credit history in other debtors’ databases than BIK – they include, among others, the Economic Information Bureau or the National Register of Debtors
- the maximum loan amount is only a few thousand zlotys
- the average repayment period is 30 days
- installments are repaid once or weekly intervals
In this juxtaposition, it is easiest to notice the differences between a cash loan and a non-bank loan. As you can see, these products are theoretically similar to each other in that the money you have borrowed can be successfully used for any purpose you choose. On the other hand, they differ mainly in terms of the amount of all costs, the repayment date, or the maximum amount of liabilities we can take on ourselves.
It also turns out that despite all the strengths and weaknesses of both products, in fact these two ways of borrowing money are currently enjoying the greatest interest. This is influenced by the minimum amount of formalities to be met, the availability of a financial product without leaving your home, as well as the possibility of managing your borrowed money. That is why often these products are also called consumer loans and loans.