The schools of our children have begun again and, in a short time, the requests to buy materials, books, tools, but also new clothes are multiplying. School costs can become unsustainable for many families, especially because they all come together at the start of the school season. A personal loan for small amounts can help us overcome this time of extra expenses and give our children the best to face the school year to the fullest.
Those school expenses that surprise you
When approaching the opening of schools, every family has to deal with school expenses, but often the volume of outputs that are to be faced during this period is underestimated.
The diary and the fashion backpack, the pencil cases full of pencils and pens of every possible color, the books and other teaching materials requested by the teachers, scientific calculators, lines and compasses: the things to buy are many. Last but not least is the cost of clothing: our children grow up and the autumn clothes of the previous year are no longer good. In addition there is to buy the trainer and the new suit.
In short, there is no doubt that the school fees can be too many and that they can be unprepared even for a family that has two salaries.
To overcome the temporary defaillance of family budgets caused by the departure of schools there is a personal loan: the possibility of borrowing small amounts of money that cover the need for liquidity for personal purposes.
The personal loan to face the costs of the school
The personal loan is a loan dedicated to consumption, not tied to a specific purchase. For this reason, with the sum obtained as a result of the request for this type of loan, you can buy everything you want for yourself or for the family.
5 tips to save on school costs
Before resorting to personal loans to support school expenses it is good to follow these tips to limit costs that are not strictly necessary:
- That backpack that does not add anything – The advertising bombardment begins as early as mid-summer: the branded school bags and diaries are a real business and cost a lot more, without offering real benefits. Making our son understand that they are not necessary is an exercise in economic education.
- Good recycling begins with the school – We look for good at home: in drawers, in old backpacks, in wardrobes and on desks: we will find a treasure trove of consumables (pens, pencils, erasers…) that can go well for this year too. Saving education starts with small things.
- Books are also online (and used) – There where you can not take good books (coupons book), looking a bit ‘online you can also find books, comparing prices you can save something. There are also e-shops of used books. Before making the purchase, however, do not forget to read our study on the 7 tips to use credit cards in complete safety.
- … Also the calculator and the compass – What applies to books, also applies to other high-tech or professional instruments required by the various courses of study. If you can not rely on a trusted physical store, there is a wide selection of models and prices online.
- The homemade snack – Besides saving us money, we will also be sure that our children will eat something healthy and… of controlled origin.